The majority of Bayview Dental Centre’s patients are repeat customers and many of those are from family groups who refer each other and their friends.
From the minute you walk in the door, you will notice that we are different. You will be greeted by a friendly team who take a genuine interest in you and will treat you like family.
The first thing most people notice about you is your smile. We offer variety of family dental care services to create the smile of your dreams. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with the highest-quality, most comfortable family dental care.
“GAP FREE ” for families
Our “Gap Free” policy means that if your Private Health Insurance pays a full benefit rebate for your general and preventative dental treatment, we will not charge you the “gap” amount – that is, the difference between the cost of your treatment, and the insurance rebate received.
The “Gap Free” treatment for children 12 and under are:
- Check ups
- Scale and Cleaning
- X-rays (if required)
In order to take advantage of our Gap Free Policy, the patient receiving treatment must meet the following conditions on the day of treatment:
- You must be covered for dental by an Australian Private Health Insurer on the day of treatment.
- You must have your current health fund card with you on the day of treatment.
- Your health fund pays a full rebate for each of the “gap free” treatments and
- You have not exceeded your health fund benefits limit for the current period.
(Limits may apply to both service and monetary amounts)
You will be required to pay the full amount if any of the following conditions apply:
- Your Health fund Limit has been reached.
- Your Health fund policy is un financial.
- Patient claiming service is not covered under the policy.
Please ensure that the above conditions are met in order to receive the “Gap Free” benefit.